Tuff-Tie disposable hand restraints are the most effective and versatile temporary restraints on the market. Tuff-Ties are safer and easier to use than cable tie type restraints. Cable ties and plastic restraints have sharp edges and are too rigid to carry easily. Tuff-Tie solves both of those problems. You can fit multiple Tuff-Ties in your pocket or in the bottom of any handcuff case. They are also constructed of high strength nylon braiding that has no sharp edges.
- Tuff-tie is used by thousands of correctional and law enforcement agencies around the world.
- Pre-threaded, ready to use and apply. The only disposable restraint that has a double locking feature.
- Unlimited shelf life. Tuff-Tie is not affected by exposure to sunlight, temperature, or environmental conditions.
- Flexible Tuff-Ties will not cut into skin or cut off circulation if applied properly.
- Lightweight and easy to carry. TuffTies won’t tangle in your pocket.
- Non-metal teeth will not rust or corrode. The poly block is virtually indestructible.
- Designed by a police officer for law enforcement use.
- Manufactured by a leading plastics company under strict supervision.
- Every Tuff-Tie unit is tested prior to sale.de in USA.
Currently available in black only.
- Cord tensile strength: over 500 pounds.
- Cord Material: flat diamond braided nylon.
- Locking block material: reinforced poly-carbonate.
- Assembly weight: only 8 grams (1/4 ounce).
- Loop circumference: 12 inches (each side)
- Made in USA