Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
* Easy to install * Smooth trigger pull
* Positive reset on release phase
* Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
* Works in most 10/22® style firearms
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters and recreational enthusiasts
Binary Firing System™ waiver and release
- Not for civilian sales in CA, DC, IA, NJ, NY, HI, WA, RI, FL, MD or CT.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Trigger pin size is .154″
- No 80% lowers, No polymer lowers, No Carbon lowers